Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Which cover?!

Help! I can't decide which one I like best, so I'm looking for outside opinions.

Option 1:


Option 2:


I've done various iterations of each. This story in the Starfire Angels series is not a romance. It features Leksel and Valdas being forced to work together to save their lives, their beliefs (which clash), the Starfire, and the universe. It is action, drama, and an act of revenge on the part of Valdas for what has happened to her (read Phantoms for more on that).

Which cover version would most likely make you want to read the book, besides waiting on the next part of the series, if you're a fan?

Also, would you make any tweaks (besides the top blurbs, which I may change before the cover is finalized)?

2 comments:

  1. I'm fond of more abstract covers, so I would go for the bottom one. Don't care for the gradient of the first on the title.

    Not sure about any other tweaks though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was split on it myself. The first wasn't a gradiant but part of a larger space image that would have been a wrap-around paperback cover. I tweaked the second one, which I'll post in a minute, and that one received the most "likes" on Facebook.

      Delete