Monday, September 21, 2015

Finished and in progress

This is completely finished and to be released early (September 26):


Available for preorder from online retailers and ready to go for only $0.99 for a limited time!

And then, there's this:


A cover for the latest short fantasy that I've been working on. It's expanded a bit from where I thought it would be in length, but that's made it even more compelling. the tagline at the bottom reads "Seeing through the eyes of another can shatter the lies they choose to believe." I'll have a description for that upcoming, but first I have to finish writing the story. This one will be available only from Amazon and free through Kindle Unlimited.

Both of these are shorter than novels and only available as ebooks.

After this, I'll finish Nemesis.

No comments:

Post a Comment