Sunday, October 15, 2023

more rounds of Midjourney - Forgotten Worlds characters - Nya

I didn't like the original version of Nya from my early time with Midjourney, so I went back and fiddled with it some more. I like this much better.

She's not a fierce warrior type but has a gentler demeanor about her, which I used in my description this time. I also had to add the crystal, since I would never get that detail added the way I want in Midjourney. Instead, I had MJ render the necklace separately and layered it in with some blending techniques. Technically, her eyebrows should be silvery white also, but that seems to be more than MJ can handle.

I like this version of Nya much better.

Crystal Keeper Paveiros Nyalin as she appears 
through most of the books of Starfire Angels: Forgotten Worlds, 
without her wings.

I should get back to writing, but I want to create images of the characters that I can use in a promotional trailer video. That is my ultimate goal in making all these (aside from enjoying seeing my characters in a way that I've only wished--as more real).

No comments:

Post a Comment