Wednesday, August 26, 2026

Book 22... update

It's coming. I'm balancing a lot while working on edits of Book 22.

Besides multiple projects, I also am trying to be extra careful. These last four books need to keep consistent as they tie a lot of pieces together. So there's that too.

I'm finding myself going back and forth between the notes for the final book and Books 22, 23, and 24. I'm also rereading the earlier books and finding that super helpful with making sure I keep details consistent. It's quite a project!

And then there's the planned ending. The slowness of the work has allowed many more ideas to emerge. I keep thinking I have a great ending... and then something else pops to mind to make it even better and really tie things up nicely.

By the time I finish writing the first draft of Book 25 next spring, It'll be an incredible ending!

Stay tuned for a great final four books of this series!

And check out these and more books at spotlightonindie.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.