Saturday, January 2, 2021

Update on Forgotten Worlds

I just have a little writing update for today, the 2nd of January, 2021. I can't believe it's 2021. It will take some time to get used to that. I saw online a meme that said something like "I can't believe that after 2020, we move onto saying 2020 won." Not quite the full meme, but you get the gist of it.

Anyway, starting out the new year, the writing is going well. I have a title for Forgotten Worlds Book 10--DRAGON AND FURY. As of today, it has passed 33,000 words, so very close to the finish since these books range from 40K-50K words, and I expect this to not be much past the minimum 40K word length. So far, so good for writing. I hope it keeps up this well so I can finish sooner than later. (I don't want to jinx myself again by getting overly optimistic.) Once I finish the first draft, I'll figure out a publication date for Book 8, RACING THE ORAST BELT, and post the pre-order availability on that. Fingers crossed I can set that date by mid-February.

The first 7 books of this series are available now. The current books available are listed in order below:

A NEW BEGINNING

THE RULE OF YONDER

VAULT OF THE CELESTIALS

IN DARKNESS, LIGHT

THE DESTRUCTION OF WALLS

DISPOSITION OF DREAMS

REMNANTS

You can find more on the Forgotten Worlds tab of this blog or on my website at melanienilles.com. For more frequent updates, join my page at MeWe at https://mewe.com/p/melanienillesauthor.

No comments:

Post a Comment