Wednesday, July 29, 2026

It's done

I finished book 24 of Starfire Angels: Forgotten Worlds last night.

Today, I started a read-through. There are a couple of details I want to insert, but I need to find the right locations to insert those.

I also realized that something I thought I needed as a final scene wasn't needed. In fact, I had given myself a much better way to present the information in one of the scenes and am using that happy accident to cut out an unnecessary POV character.

It came together better than I had expected.

Once I'm done with this, I'm diving into edits on Book 22 and trying to find the right cover image for Book 24. 

Once that's published, I'll reread Book 23 and work on the description. Then I'll start writing Book 25. And after finishing that final book of the series, I'll be editing books 23, 24, and 25 back-to-back. I expect to publish those 6-8 weeks apart starting late spring 2027 through the summer. That means in approximately one year, this will be complete!

On a side note, I've added all these books and the Dark Angel Chronicles books to spotlightonindie.com, where you can access them from my profile there. I still need to add the Revelations books. All the information from my website is there, along with more detailed information for each book. Give it a look and be sure to share the URL with others!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.