Tuesday, July 21, 2026

Forgotten Worlds book 24 update


Nearly there!

Book 24 is past the climax, if you can call it that. The whole book is like a build up to Book 25, so the climax in this feels small by comparison to what I have planned for 25, a bit like they need to be taken together as one book split into two but each does have their respective arcs.

All that said, book 24 is over 45K words and I have just a couple short scenes and the end of the current scene to finish. I should be within 3,000 words of the end, but I won't know until it's done done. One way or another, I intend to keep this first draft under 50K words.

Whatever comes, the main story is done and I'm in the denouement and stinger lead into book 25 (as if this whole series hasn't been that, but when the time comes, you'll understand... it's a doozy!)

It will be done by the end of July and I can finally start editing Book 22 for a planned early September release (barring any interruptions).

I can't believe I'm so close to the end.

Stay tuned and keep reading!


Coming this fall:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.