A lot of things happened the last couple of weeks to slow my progress on editing Book 22 of Starfire Angels: Forgotten Worlds, but the work on Book 22 is nearly complete.
I'm giving it one final round of edits to be sure, but it came after being too busy the last couple of weeks to make anything but very slow progress. Fortunately, I was able to rush to finish a round of edits through the weekend.
But that meant some fixes that I want to review. I like these to be as polished as possible, which is why in rereading the series from the beginning, I've also been fixing up those books, again. That's been necessary and so helpful in prepping for the final book, which I'll start writing in October.
I also fixed up the cover image to something much betterMaybe life could slow down a bit so I can catch up.
I won't say it, because every time I think I'll be done any day, something comes up to slow my progress. It's been a crazy last couple of months.
Keep reading!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.