Monday, July 13, 2020

Forgotten Worlds update



If you haven't already picked it up, the latest Forgotten Worlds book is now available (as of last Thursday). DISPOSITION OF DREAMS is book 6 in this ongoing series.

Next up is REMNANTS (book 7). That will go up for pre-order sometime this month. The description needs to be finalized on that first. I will reveal that and the cover when it's ready. Since the writing on this one started off so difficult, it's put my publishing schedule behind where I wanted to be. My schedule of new releases is delayed, and I expect this release date to be sometime around the end of October or early November.

Right now, I'm finishing up the first draft of RACING THE ORAST BELT (book 8). I had some issues with the writing before I broke from it to edit DoD. The gap to edit, however, has allowed me a chance to get away from the story and gain a fresh perspective. Now, I see where I went wrong and rewrote some scenes and am doing better with writing from where I left off. Sometimes a break is all that's needed for the head to clear. This was supposed to be an easy book to write, but that didn't work out as I expected. It developed a different plot, which is better than the original idea I had, so it became more complicated to write.

Once that's done, I'll be on to writing book 9.

For now, you can catch up on the first six books:







MORE TO COME!

No comments:

Post a Comment