Monday, October 4, 2021

website woes

My website broke. Typical... I allowed an update to an add-on and now the carousels with the books are broken. Such is my luck when it comes to websites.

So, I am going to have a new site created and hosted in a different format. It will take time, but until then, maybe I can figure out how to get the carousels working again.

Or not.

Whether I do or not, melanienilles.com won't be down long, I hope. I will have a new site soon with a new look. Most of my books are also listed here through the tabs on this blog, although not with links to the stores. You'll have to search on Apple, Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and other retailers to find my books.

Something I might consider in the future is to make my books for sale through my website. It won't happen right away. I'll have to evaluate the benefits and difficulties of making that happen before I decide if that's something I want to do. But it is a possibility.

So, if you dare to visit my site, you won't see all the books right now. I don't know how to fix it and don't have the skills or the time to fix it myself. I'd rather pay someone who knows what they're doing, instead of messing it up further.

Back to work on the next books.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment