Sunday, March 6, 2022

a short update on FW book 14

I post more frequent updates on my MeWe page at https://mewe.com/p/melanienillesauthor.

I'm still writing, although I deal with health issues that can make that difficult. I've been trying to figure out if I might be deficient in my diet somewhere, but testing supplements can be difficult. I can't take multivitamins because they're imbalanced for me. The other part is middle age--getting older sucks!

I love writing too much to not write this series and must see it to the end, which will be spectacular (at least in my mind for what I have planned). I have over half a book written on Forgotten Worlds book 14 and am seeing all my planned scenes get plugged into place despite the unconventional storytelling of this book. It will be an interesting wedding story with a little mystery.

Part of why I love this series so much is that I can play with different story types and even subgenres and situations. MESSAGES has a touch of horror, and this has a bit of a mystery for the characters to solve to rescue one of the team, and it's not Nya this time.

That's all I can say without giving too much away. You'll just have to stay with me to find out. 😉

Later this spring, I'll publish MESSAGES (Book 12), but I have to finish the first draft of this book (14) first.

No comments:

Post a Comment