Tuesday, June 10, 2014

a new blog

That's right, this is my new blog. I decided to go with something outside of my web host (the Wordpress blog being set up by my host service). Every few years, I end up with an update that turns off and deletes all comments. Blech! That's no fun. I lost lots of good comments, especially on my equine ulcers post. The first time it happened a few years ago was bad enough, but to have it happen again...I'm done with that crap.

So, here I am on blogger. I'll have to set up links from my website, but this will be the new blog. I will quit using the Wordpress blog and, in time, remove it. I'm too disappointed in the losses I've had from updates. What the heck?!

I'd like to start out by saying Hi from my new blog. Thanks for sticking with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment