Sunday, January 11, 2015

Google Play and Google Books

Slowly, my books are making their way to these stores. The free books, Starfire Angels, Deception, and Legends have been up for some time.

Now, the other books in these series and other series are going up a little at a time. Please have patience. If you like your Android device but don't want to shop on a Kindle (also Android-based device), you will soon be able to buy complete series of mine in the Google store.

Thanks for your patience on this. I have been hesitant about this outlet but am going to test it further and see what happens. I've heard about deep discounts that are matched by Amazon. If it gets to be a big problem, I'll deal with it.

For now, enjoy shopping on your devices.

My ebooks are available for Nook, Kindle, Kobo, and other readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment