Friday, December 18, 2020

Brief writing update

I've been making excellent progress on Book 10 of the Forgotten Worlds series. For me, it's a refreshing change. I'm already 22,000 words into it, or about halfway done. At this pace, I could conceivably finish by mid-January and release Book 8 by mid-February.

When I finish this first draft of Book 10 (currently untitled), I will set up Book 8 for pre-order. I can't risk setting up the pre-order too far in advance and not having enough time to adequately edit it.

If you haven't yet read the first seven books, you can find them under the "Forgotten Worlds" tab on this blog site or at melanienilles.com.

I have much more planned for this series and see it as being a third written.

That's all I have for now. I've hit full cruising speed on writing these last couple of weeks and am not getting much else done. My life has mostly been work and writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment