Friday, December 12, 2014

A couple notes to my readers

1. I posted this on Facebook but want to share it here also:

Hey, everyone. I've posted about this before, but I want to make it clear that next month, FB is instituting some changes that are going to make it unlikely that you'll see anything on this page without actually bookmarking this page and purposefully visiting. In other words, I'll be speaking to even more air.

If you want to keep in contact, please visit my website (www.melanienilles.com). I have my twitter feed there and a contacts page with links to where I am. And I'd love to be friends on Goodreads and G+ too, At least they don't try to squeeze $$ out of authors just to interact with readers.

I'll still post [on my Facebook page], but you may not see it, like you may not see many others. In my opinion, we're better off on Goodreads, for all authors and readers (and authors are readers too!).

2. Here's something I just posted on G+ :

I've had readers ask for more stories like Starfire Angels. I think those readers will like the project I'm working on now--the first of the Shadow Realm Saga. It's a bit of a mish-mash world like the Starfire Angels. In this case, slightly futuristic (from the perspective of our technological stage) epic fantasy.
Stay tuned for more information about the Shadow Realm Saga as I finish writing the first book!

1 comment: