Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Mark your calendar for a book release blog party!

That's right! APRIL 4, 2019 is a date to mark down. All afternoon and evening I will be on this blog, starting with a book release blog party post. I will be glad to answer all questions about writing, books, publishing, and Starfire Angels and the new book, A NEW BEGINNING.

I've been posting about it regularly for the last several months but I've made it official on Goodreads. I'm having a blog party to celebrate the release of the first book of the new series. By then, I expect to be writing the fourth book.

You're all invited! Mark your calendar, set a reminder, do whatever it takes and be sure to stop by for virtual drinks and treats and leave a comment.

I'm looking forward to seeing you back here!


No comments:

Post a Comment