Sunday, October 27, 2019

Happy Halloween (early)

Many local events for Halloween take place on the week of or before the fun holiday of dressing up and make-believe in being something else for a day.

At least one of the local high schools has indoor trick-or-treating for the kids put on by the high school students and their teachers. While my oldest helps with the event as part of her school group, the youngest likes to dress up and get candy.

I got into the spirit a little with a picture of my youngest in her wizard costume. The photo manipulation isn't perfect, but it was fun to create. Below are before and after pics of my Photoshop manipulation.




And here's what my family did for jack-o-lanterns with pumpkins from our garden this year, the few pumpkins we had:

HAVE A HAPPY AND SAFE HALLOWEEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment