Sunday, September 1, 2019

cleaning up old lists

I posted earlier this summer that I don't do newsletters, and I didn't intend to. However, I broke that recently and sent out a brief update to the small list that I had built up five years ago. It was as much to see if anyone was still interested or opted to unsubscribe after all these years as it was to let them know I'm still writing and where to find me.

I don't like sending stuff out to inboxes. However, there were some individuals from my old Facebook days whom I wanted to contact. I used to have far more followers on FB than I did on my list and took a chance on reaching out to let them know that I'm still around and that I am trying out the MeWe platform, if they want to join me there.

I apologize to those who didn't want that, and have honored your unsubscribe requests. Actually, it wasn't a good test. I decided to delete it for good since Friday's message. I don't want to bother people or spam inboxes.

Thank you for your patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment