Tuesday, March 24, 2020

the perils of working from home... no different than writing

My thoughts and prayers go out to everyone affected by Covid-19. Whether we are sick or not, we are all in this together, doing our part to slow the spread of the virus. I have parents who are in high risk categories and also a husband who is at risk.

My husband and I are both working from home for our day jobs. I could go into the office, since it's pretty quiet in the building right now, but it's just as easy to save on the driving. Unfortunately, my furry helpers with my writing don't know the difference between me being on the clock for someone else and just being home. Dargo just knows that there's a warm throne for his royal catness. For once, he isn't getting in my way and my hands are free to work.

Except that I paused in my work to take a picture of him hogging my lap.




No comments:

Post a Comment